Blue limits marine has specialized solutions and services for residential marina facilities, we offer a client-oriented approach where we tailor our services to the needs of our clients. In short, we design your dreams!
Our completed and ongoing projects has displays our commitment and integrity to deliver our work on time
and within budget.
Our work scope includes:
• Project plan and specification review.
• Bid package preparation & cost estimation.
• Project implementation & project management.
• Construction inspection services.
• Naval architectural services.
• Marine engineering services & consultancy.
• Technical bid evaluations.
• Certified engineering drawings.
• Permits for compliance with government, provincial and district building codes.
• Environmental protection and conservation permits.
Dredging maintains the depth in existing ports, marinas and channels to provide ready and safe passage for
watercrafts. Our wide-variety services and solutions include:
• Pre-dredging hydrographic surveys.
• Clearing silt and sediment from berths and
• Deepening marina and waterways.
• Mini excavators to access small and narrow areas.
• Sludge or settlement dewatering.
• Marina clearing.
• Marina maintenance dredging.
• Erosion and shoreline protection.
Our services involve the process of designing and effectively creating a beach with the aim to increase the
level of user comfort and coastal aesthetic. Our services include:
• Pre-construction studies (grain diameter and quantity, gradation, seabed slope).
• Development of small and large size of sand beach.
• Beach nourishment projects.
• Designing the shoreline and construct pebble and stone beaches.
• Installation of shark nets.
• Usage of sand with optimal characteristics.
• Periodic maintenance.
FLOATING MARINA AND DOCKS
Blue limit’s solid durable brand provides clients with premium quality long-lasting products. In blue limits, we
select the best material to offer our services, which gives our clients satisfying results every time. Blue limits
• Design of private and commercial marinas.
• Establishment of anchoring points.
• Installation of dock systems and jetties.
• Maintenance docking.
• Permanent and temporary floating marinas.
• Light plastic pontoons.
• Heavy-duty breakwaters aluminium pontoons.